14 May 2011

Let me talk a little bit about needy emotional people. You know the kind., those that "can't go on this way" the ones that feel that they must make everyone else around them miserable and cranky just like them.

Not everyone wants to get caught up in your little black hole of despair. Sure, we all have our problems and we all need someone to turn to when we have these little upsets. I just recently invite a friend who was down in the dumps to come hang out and have a change of scenery.That same person just stormed out in a huff not more than 5 minutes ago. I suspect it is more because the whiny brat didn't get their way and I refused to quarrel and argue with them about the same old argument that they just refuse to move on from.

 We all do not "release" or deal with them in the same ways. I for example hold things in. I put my little worries in a box and file them away until I can better deal with them.  I do have my little meltdowns from time to time, but I do not project them on others and I do not force people to deal with problems they way I do.
There are some out there who like to beat the dead horse. If I say I don't want to talk about something, then leave me be. Don't get an attitude or throw a tantrum directed towards me because I don't want to talk. If I don't want to talk, I don't want to talk. Trying to guilt me into talking isn't going to work either. You will not change who I am and I will not be susceptible to the gravitational pull of your emotional black hole.
I do not care about your "needs" you have never cared about mine, so they way I look at it we are even.
Is that evil? or is it just the way of the world and something you need to grow up and face?

No comments:

Post a Comment